April 18-19, 2017
This workshop focuses on helping pastors & church leaders manage the “pastoral transition.”
The workshop is divided into parts:
- How the departing pastor says “goodbye” to his/her existing congregation
- How the incoming pastor says “hello” to his/her new congregation
It will address issues related to pastoral transition
- Who to tell and when
- Managing the emotions of five groups
- The incoming/ departing pastor dance
- The First 100 Days
- Conducting a “Listening Tour”
- Strategic Preaching in the 1st Year
- $25.00 for Michigan residents
- $149.00 for out of state residents
April 18, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
April 19, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Cornerstone Church, 1675 84th St. SE. Caledonia, MI 49316
Registration is online and payment must be made with registration.
Food & Lodging are not provided. Lite snacks & drinks will be provided during the workshop, no meals or child-care will be are available onsite.
Click here for printable flyer.
If you cannot attend a Griffith Coaching workshop for which you are registered, you must cancel no later than two (2) weeks prior to the course date to receive a full refund. If you cancel less than two (2) weeks before the workshop start date, you will not receive a refund.
If you register for a Griffith Coaching workshop and need to transfer to a different course date, you can do so by contacting Griffith Coaching at least two (2) weeks prior to the course date you originally registered for. Griffith Coaching will not accept any transfer requests less than two (2) weeks before the workshop start date.